I am a Ph.D. with the Department of Computer Science and Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology (Shenzhen) and supervised by professor Zhenyu He. My current research interests include thermal infrared object tracking, infrared image processing, visual object tracking, and computer vision.
- [2021-09] I join the National Center for Applied Mathematics of Chongqing, Chongqing Normal University.
- [2021-06] I pass the doctoral dissertation defense successfully.
- [2020-08] Our paper “LSOTB-TIR: A Large-Scale High-Diversity Thermal Infrared Object Tracking Benchmark” is accepted by ACM MM 2020.
- [2019-11] Our paper “Multi-Task Driven Feature Models for Thermal Infrared Tracking” is accepted by AAAI 2020.
- 2020 National Scholarship for Ph.D. Student
- 2020 LiGuang Scholarship of Harbin Institute of Technology (Shenzhen)
- 2017 Best Paper Award of the ICSPAC Conference
- Reviewer of IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, ACM Transactions on Multimedia Computing Communications and Applications, Knowledge-Based Systems, Neural Networks, Measurement, IEEE Access, etc.